Your satisfaction is our benchmark for quality control.
This means that:
- We take the time to precisely determine your goals and wishes.
- We evaluate your proficiency level before your course begins.
- Our consultants are also experienced teachers.
- You determine content and form (private, group or blended learning)
- You determine where your classes take place (at your work premises, home or academia)
- We design our method of reporting to suit your needs and internal processes (frequency, absences, motivation etc.)
- We invoice according to your wishes (monthly, quarterly, cost centre)
- We assign one consultant to support you throughout the entire process, from registration to achievement of your course objectives.
- Our teachers are all native speakers, qualified and experienced. They continue to educate themselves.
- We ask for regular feedback from our course participants. We react to suggestions and criticism immediately.