Your satisfaction is our benchmark for quality control.
This means that:
- We take the time to precisely determine your goals and wishes.
- We evaluate your proficiency level before your course begins.
- Our consultants are also experienced teachers.
- You determine content and form (private, group or blended learning)
- You determine where your classes take place (at your work premises, home or academia)
- We design our method of reporting to suit your needs and internal processes (frequency, absences, motivation etc.)
- We invoice according to your wishes (monthly, quarterly, cost centre)
- We assign one consultant to support you throughout the entire process, from registration to achievement of your course objectives.
- Our teachers are all native speakers, qualified and experienced. They continue to educate themselves.
- We ask for regular feedback from our course participants. We react to suggestions and criticism immediately.
- You can terminate your course anytime without further fees. You only pay for what you get and only for as long as you are convinced of the success of our collaboration.